Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - Fluttershy!

Woot!  So I finally did another installment for my MLP Friendship is Magic series!  I had a few requests to do Fluttershy so that is who I did next!  I am pretty happy with how this one came out.  I did about 3 versions before I found one that I liked.  I am still not 100% happy with the butterflies, they feel a bit too cartooney and blocky, but than again, she is a cartoon haha and I wanted to stick to keeping them simple like the ones in her cutie mark.  For some reason even though both this picture and the Rainbow Dash makeup picture were both taken outside, the lighting on this one seems a bit off, but I am still pretty happy overall.  I got a chance to use some yellows and pastels and did a bit of a different eye shape and style.  I hope you guys like it, it was a lot of fun to create!



Products Used:

  • Face
    • Revlon Colorstay Foundation
    • Misc Concealor
    • MAC Absolute Powder
  • Eyes
    • Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
    • NYX Milk Eyeshadow Pencil
    • Wolfe Hydrocolors (for drawing the butterflies):
      • White
      • Pink
      • Yellow
      • Sea Green
    • Sugarpill Pressed Powders in:
      • Tako
      • Buttercupcake
      • Dollipop
    • Lime Crime Pressed Shadow in Royal Flush
    • MAC Pigment in Mutiny
    • BH Cosmetics 120 colors 2nd Edition Palette (Tealish Color)
    • BH Cosmetics 120 colors 1st Edition Palette (Light Yellow/Cream Color)
    • Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara
    • Misc Halloween Lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment